Sunday, 23 January 2011

chosen

This is the penultimate picture of my new work which is in the In The Frame exhibition. We have been featured in the Guardian What's On, this weekend, so hopefully that might bring in some more visitors!!

I hope you are all having a great weekend. I'm having a really relaxing chilled-out one, just what I needed after a couple of weeks of busy, but enjoyable ones!! The weather isn't anything to write home about at the moment, lots of grey-ness and clouds, more conducive to staying in the house in front of the fire with a cup of tea and a good book, but we are nearly at the end of Jan and a bit nearer to Spring, so not long to go before the nights are a bit lighter and we can spend a bit more time outside!

I'm 2/3rds of the way through my new running regime, which is hopefully going to make me a bit fitter, and I'm thinking about entering a 5K run soon. I just wish it was a bit warmer, I think I'd feel a bit more enthusiastic about going out, but I'm sure I can summon up the energy today, just need to finish my cuppa, make tea, and then maybe I'll do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...