Monday, 10 January 2011

Happy New Year


Well, here I am at last on my new blog, it's all feeling a it new and 'not-quite-lived-in' yet, but I think I'll feel a bit more at home when I get my familiar bits and pieces around me, my favourite links, stockists, folksy shop etc.... but I'm here, settling in and just wanted to tell you what I have been up to.
Apart from lovely family time with my folks, and a lovely New Year with friends, things have been ticking over quite nicely here at my house. I have ten new pieces of work in an Exhibition 'In the Frame' with nine of my Nottinghamshire Creative colleagues. It was 'hung' today at The Beetroot Tree Gallery in Draycott near Nottingham and we have our official opening on Sunday, where you can come along and meet the artists.

I hope to be posting on a more regular basis now I have a bit more time on my hands so please update your links to my new site and keep in touch to see what's happening over here, and to find out about my new plans for 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...