Monday, 17 January 2011

in love

another sentimental soppy title from me, unashamed romantic that I am. I'm sharing my ten pieces from the In The Frame exhibition, currently showing at The Beetroot Tree. This one may well make a fab Valentines gift, who knows??

This week I'm working extra in my day job so studio time will be limited to Friday, and I'm already organised with my list of 'to-do's so I can spend my time efficiently for a change. I am hoping to place the tea-towel order at the end of this week, which is very exciting as it is something I have wanted to do for a while now, to expand my range and have a little more choice for the lower price bracket part of my 'birds of a feather' collection. After the tea towels are finalised and ready to be sent off I then have to decide what to do next. I keep being told things will fall into place, but my impatient side is winning and I'm finding myself constantly trying to decide on the new project of 2011...... impatient and indecisive, not a good combination, as it leads to added frustration with myself. I think I may even just need to go out sketching for the day or to revisit the sketch a day sketchbook that I started this time last year....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue, that picture is lovely I really like it, but then like you I'm a born romantic,good luck with your exhibition xxb

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...