Friday, 28 January 2011

still without a name


The picture with no name..... this is how it's looking..... i think it's about finished now. It's taken nearly a week on and off and it's been great to get my teeth into a larger piece of work. I'm happy with how it has turned out but now i need to turn my attention to whatever comes next. I'm really enjoying reading the blog of a friend of mine who is exploring her creativity and expanding the way she works and I must say I'm a bit green with envy as that's really what I want to do but I don't really know how to go about doing it. I maybe need to just get back to basics and do some drawing and sketching and see where it takes me.... I'm really at a loss for what to do next. This sounds familiar I know, as it's how I was feeling a couple of weeks ago. I need to get my ass into gear and get cracking as thru Feb I have a lot more studio time and I want to use it well!!
Never mind though, its now the weekend and I have all my colleauges coming round tonight for a chilli and some girlie banter, and I'm really looking forward to it. Better go and start the preparations. Is it wine o'clock yet??

4 comments:

  1. I love your tree picture, can't help with a name though, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks helen, i'm hoping to get it framed soon, and also get some of my designs onto tea towels, and I have lots of spare time in the studio where i need to start my next project!! seeing Gillian tomoro so I'm hoping she is going to fill me with inspiration!! Hope alls well with you x x

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...