Sunday, 6 February 2011

bit of a non-day


ok, today has been a bit of a non-day Sunday, as in I've been feeling a bit under the weather since yesterday and haven't felt like doing very much at all. I decided to attempt to spend some time in the studio, did a bit of tidying and sorting, and found some old textile landscapes that I was playing about with a while ago. Some of them look quite nice in frames, so maybe I can do that today. Ideas and inspiration for new work are still eluding me..... I feel like I want to start but just can't seem to find the energy or motivaton today....

2 comments:

  1. I'm having that sort of day too! Weather is ghastly, need to vacuum but don't have the energy, fell asleep on the couch for a while - I'm not even going to try to do much else today!
    The landscape looks nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!! just wish i had the motivation and inspiration to do some new work, I keep thinking it will happen.... just fed up with waiting!!

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...