Wednesday, 23 February 2011

from the heart...


This was my messy workspace as of last week when I was beavering away to my hearts content, lost in new ideas and the possibilities of producing some new work just for me, right from the heart. I'm thinking of my art from a completely different perspective, not just thinking about drawing something that is pretty and people will want to spend their money on, but thinking about confronting things that are a lot more personal and mean more to me, and getting them out of my system, off my chest, if you like...

So tomorrow, I have my list of jobs prepared, i have a few errands to run, such as dropping off work at a gallery and paying cheques into the bank, then I hope to get busy in the studio again

1 comment:

  1. Some lovely ideas Sue, and I'm glad to see a studio space that really looks like someone works in it! (Just the way it should be :)

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...