Sunday, 13 February 2011

on a roll...

I've had a great weekend up North with my folks and have come back home feeling all refreshed and relaxed, although a wee bit like I need an early night, after all the lovely things I crammed into the two days!! On the way back we called into IKEA at Gateshead and I have treated myself to a big roll of creamy backing paper for lots of big scribbles, sploshes of paint, marker pen, pastels, acrylics, and general mess-making this week in the studio..... I'm giving myself a month of exploring new ideas without any pressure of an end-product or amazing work of art.... I'm just going to forget all of my self-imposed rules of how things should be done, and I'm not going to think about things too much, and just do what I want to do..... ooh, can't wait....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...