Sunday, 20 March 2011

a bird in a tree...


And another tree picture, part of a new body of work I have started this week! Very exciting to finally get into something new and being able to feel that this is something I can develop and build on! I have come to the end of five days off my day job and the thought of having to go to work tomorrow when I'd rather be working for myself is, how can I say it, a tad frustrating!! It's been great to have a chunk of time to acutally get some proper work done and this week has seen some good results, a new stockist and some more interest from other galleries, and a more confident and proactive approach to my art work which has really paid off. I feel like I'm getting somewhere!! I keep having to remind myself that I'm only working two days a week on my creative work so I can't expect the earth immediately, but as they say Rome wasn't built in a day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...