Thursday, 31 March 2011

blossom tree


apologies for the photo quality, I still haven't worked out how to get the best results on my phone camera, I'm sure they should be better than this... but anyway, at least you get the idea of the new piece I have been working on this week... blossom tree.

It's been a hectic week with lots of stuff going on, house guests, work and nights out, so I'm looking forward to a quieter weekend of chilling out with my family. I have another gallery visit tomorrow, which I'll tell you about after I've been (don't wanty to jinx things!!). For now, I have lots of jobs to do, including taking my very excited dog for a walk and then printing off some more work (yes, the printer cartridges arrived in time.. phew!!) and then packing my bags for a weekend away. Leaving hubby and dog at home and I'm off up North for Mothers Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...