Friday, 18 March 2011

Introducing Created Gallery


This week, apart from the two days when I had to go to work for someone else, has been a good week!
I've started working with a new gallery, Created Gallery, in Chesterfield, who are stocking a range of my originals, some prints and some cards, which is fantastic. I think since I have rebranded and got myself organised I feel a lot more confident with my work, it's a lot more coherent and works well as a range. The feedback from Deirdre and Clare at the Gallery was very encourgaing so I look forward to a new working relationship. You can find more information about this lovely new space at www.createdgallery.co.uk (for some reason I can't hyperlink today??).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...