Monday, 28 March 2011

new discovery...




This is Belton House and it has been there for several hundred years, but we only just discovered it yesterday. It's near Grantham and it's a National Trust property with gardens, parkland, a church, orangery, lakes, tea rooms, stable block and a plant shop. I wasn't feeling brilliant on Saturday so we didn't stay as long as we had wanted but we had time for a quick explore before the cold weather and my sore throat sent us home!! But before we dashed off I did take a few snaps with my Hipstamatic app on my phone and here are the atmospheric, eerie pictures I managed to take. I definitely would like to go back there when it's a bit warmer and sit and do some sketching. Lots of inspiration awaits! And they run a Draw the Garden Day on the last Sunday of every month so I might just do that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...