Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Featuring... Stephanie Ryan




Ok, this blog is not going to be just about boring old me!! I have decided to try and do a regular feature, maybe weekly but more probably monthly about an artist/designer whose work I really like. I found the Etsy Shop of Stephanie Ryan this afternoon while I was having a little browse.She is from Kintnersville, USA, and works in surface pattern design (check out her Kitchen range), watercolours, stationery. I love her colourful watercolours and prints, and really think they remind me that Spring is here!! You can see more of her gorgeous work at her website here or her blog here. She mentions that she has spent the last couple of years searching for her creative spirit, well all I can say is, she has definitely found it. Her use of colour, inspirational quotes and patterns are just divine. And her love her philosophy... 'It is my purpose in this life to help inspire others and then in turn myself, using love and the creative arts as a means to heal our spirit and live our truth one small sweet step at a time.'

Please go and check her out, you never know you might find something you would like for yourself!!

I haven't been on Etsy for a while as I've been concentrating on Folksy but I think I should be spending my time on both...

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature, Sue!!! I makes my heart so happy....truly. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea sharing other!! Beautiful work Stephanie. Makes me smile just looking at it. Makes me happy to know there are sweet people out there who just don't thing about themself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those paintings are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...