Wednesday, 13 April 2011

The Balman Gallery, Corbridge, Northumberland


I'm very pleased to announce a new stockist in the North East, The Balman Gallery in Corbridge. It is based in a gorgeous Grade 2 listed Town Hall Building in the centre of Corbridge (which, by the way, has some amazing shops, delis, and eateries too) and they show a range of art and craft, from ceramics to fine art shown over tow floors of light and airy exhibition space. I went to meet them a few weeks ago and they were very interested in working together so I left some of my framed originals and will have some of my greetings cards winging their way to them later this week.

If you are anywhere near Corbridge you should definitely stop by and have a browse, they have some amazing work there, and to be honest I'm feeling very privileged to be working with them. Andy and Gavin were very helpful and gave me some great advice, I'm really looking forward to working with them in the future. If you want to find out a little bit more about them you can visit their website here

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! That's quite near me! I shall pop in xX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue thank you for the blog... It is Martha here! your work is so nice and pleasing to the eye.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...