Thursday, 21 April 2011

blog break - back in May

I have been a very good blogger this last couple of weeks by blogging on a more regular basis, and trying to keep my blog posts short and sweet and to the point, whilst sprinkling in a few features to keep it fresh and interesting. I'm having a wee break until after all the bank Holiday weekends are over, it's going to be manic at work so a break will be good. I will be back at the beginning of May, with lots of new work to share with you and hopefully some more news on tea towels, galleries and new stockists! Until then.... be good and I'll see you next month!

1 comment:

  1. I have named you in an award on my blog post for the 21st April 2011. You can see it here...

    http://stephiestreasuretrove.blogspot.com/2011/04/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    I love this blog so keep up the good work

    Stephie

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...