Thursday, 14 April 2011

Featuring... Claudia Pearson Illustration




My sister brought this gorgeous work to my attention last week when she sent me the link to the website of Claudia Pearson, an illustrator who studied Graphic Design at our very own Brighton Polytechnic with a first classes Honours Degree. She now lives over the pond in Brooklyn, NY and her work is just lovely. She has had work published in the New York Times, The Big Book of Illustration, and the New Yorker to name but a few and she has recently has her first childrens books published. Her Etsy shop is choc-full of her gorgeous prints of her illustrations, I particularly love the 'foodie' themed work as well as her print of the houses 'Houses all in a Row' which is available in a selection of colours to suit any room. She also has a great range of tea towels and recipe books, I may have to put a couple of these on my wish-list!!

Claudia also blogs regularly and you can read all about what she is up to here and you can also follow her on twitter here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...