Saturday, 16 April 2011

Never be Lonely

this is one of eight pieces of work that went off to the framers yesterday. I didn't realise how many new pieces I had done until I sat down and counted them and I got quite a nice surprise. I've been quite a busy girl recently, but then that was the plan, as all of my work is now out in galleries and I had run out of originals to take to new galleries. Sooooo, I'll post a picture of each new piece throughout this week, and hopefully get on with some more new work. I think 'creativity' can be so elusive sometimes (looking back to the beginning of the year I didn't think I was going to have a new idea ever again!!) that I really feel I need to make the most of my creative flow at the moment, so I'll be spending my spare moments up in my studio at the top of the garden this weekend and through the week.

1 comment:

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...