Monday, 23 May 2011

back to houses...


I haven't drawn any bird houses for a while, so in an effort to keep each piece a bit different and my work moving forward (and so I don't become bored) I thought I would revisit them in the topiary styley!! This one was finished yesterday and it just needs a name. I feel though that I do need some fresh inspiration which is good timing as I'm off to Chelsea Flower with my lovely mam on Thursday for a day out, so no doubt there will be lots of gorgeous things to see and lots of new ideas whizzing around my head by the time I get home!

One of my Nottinghamshire Creative colleagues Rachel Carter will also be at Chelsea with her fantastic willow and mild steel sculptures so I will be calling in to see her at her stand to admire all of her hard work. And her Fallen Egg scupltures have been short listed for Chelsea Product of the Year 2011, which is in itself an amazing achievement. I'm keeping fingers, toes, and everything 'crossable' crossed for her. She has put so much work into her creative business I really hope she wins!! You can some pics of the event here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...