Friday, 20 May 2011

belonging here....


'Belonging here' is the latest finished piece in my topiary birds collection and I'm pleased to say it will be winging its way off to be framed later on today and hopefully will be in place in one of my stockists very soon.

It's been a very hectic week, with lots of jobs to be done once again, but I'm finding that if I get up early on my studio days and resist the temptation to have a little lie-in then I get lots more done. Today I was up with the larks at 7am (a little bleary eyed I must admit), have got my physio appointment and super-market shop out of the way (now that's one job I DETEST!!) and now I'm just off out for a walk with the dog and back to the studio for 10.30am to start on my next new piece. Again, it's going to be a larger piece, I have really enjoyed working on a larger scale and I think these two larger pieces will be quite a statement once they are framed.

Ok, jobs to do, places to be, have a great weekend. Oh, a just one little bit of info... I'm recruiting new 'likes' on my facebook page, so if you would like to 'like' me just pop on over to my facebook page and click on the thumb!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...