Tuesday, 31 May 2011

big, bright and bold



more tropical delights from Chelsea Flower Show last week. I promised you lots of pictures so here and some of the displays that really inspired me. I love the unusual shapes and colours, not usually what floats my boat, but I went there with a different motive this year... rather than looking for planting ideas for my own cottage garden, I was on the hunt for ideas for my work. I wish i had taken a sketch book, but it was that busy I don't suppose I would have got much done. But it's great to be able to bring your images home and work on them here...

1 comment:

  1. Such amazing colours and shapes. I look forward to seeing how you interpret it in your work!

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...