Monday, 16 May 2011

frustratingly slow...


...as I never seem to get enough time to finish it!! Once I start a picture like this it becomes almost addictive, as I'm so impatient I can't wait to see what it is going to look like when it's finished!! Plus I have another Gallery visit scheduled in a couple of weeks and I'm wanting to take this with me.

Hope you all had a good weekend, I was at home this weekend and enjoyed some time in the garden, weeding a patch that hasn't been weeded in way too long. Today I ache... I also visited a couple of my stockists to catch up and find out what they have been up to. And it was nice to browse their gorgeous gallery spaces as a shopper, I bought a birthday pressie for our niece, but it might not make it until her birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...