Sunday, 1 May 2011

hello again and welcome to May


Hi there, I'm just back from a fantastic 'double-bank-holiday' holiday in Suffolk where we had a lovely relaxing time in our little caravan. I've never been to Suffolk before but have been told many times by my friends just how gorgeous it is. So we decided to go and see for ourselves. We couldn't have chosen a better week as the sun shone every day, in fact I think the weekend we arrived it was hotter than the Med!! How often does that happen? Our site was perfect, on a farm, in a big quiet field, surrounded by lots of other big quiet fields and about 8 miles from the coast. We visited Southwold, Aldeburgh, Constable Country, The Norfolk Broads, Lavenham etc and have taken loads of snaps (I'll try not to bore you with too many of them this week!!). I just didn't realise how pretty it was down there, all of the blossom was out on the trees, flowers out and eveery day the leaves seemed to get even greener... ah, I could go on!! In summary: V IMPRESSED!!

So we did lots of walking, sight-seeing, exploring, eating (the fish at chips at Southwold Harbour were the BEST!!) and lots of relaxing. I have loads of new ideas and inspiration and to be honest I can't wait to get into the studio and get cracking on some new work. I also have about 8 pieces of framed work to collect from the framers this week, and am looking forward to my delivery of my first two tea towel designs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...