Tuesday, 17 May 2011

I carry your heart...


this one was inspired by the gorgeous poem by E. E. Cummings, which also is in one of my fave chic flick films, In Her Shoes. It's not a brilliant picture I admit, but the light wasn't very good when i took it, but you get the gist. This one is going off to be framed soon too, to beef my collection up again for prospective galleries in the very near future (watch this space. I don't want to jinx things!!).

I'm having a busy week, and am looking forward to some studio time at the end of the week, but there are jobs to do, like getting a well needed haircut, buying some new running shoes, and scanning work and getting it framed, printing off some new prints... the list goes on, lots of jobs, some boring and mundane but I suppose that's life! All I really want to do is draw, but sometimes other things need doing too (if I leave my hair any longer I may be mistaken for a scare-crow, it needs some serious attention!!). I also have other things to do like buying a dress for my sisters wedding, but hopefully I can wait a while, maybe when i start running again, the weight will miraculously drop off me and I'll be a bit more in the mood for clothes shopping!! Ah well, better be off....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...