Tuesday, 24 May 2011

the land of the lollipop flowers...!!


yes, lollipop flowers(!), which started as a rough sketch, and which I developed just to see what they would look like alongside a bird house and a funky topiary tree!! Random, I know, but I'm really trying to keep my work fresh and try out new ideas each time I start a new piece... I don't want all of my work to just be a variation on the same old theme of trees in the same old format but I want it to remain cohesive and recognisable... does that make sense or does it just sound like one big contradiction? This one might not even make it to print stage or framing but it's kind of nice to just try out new ideas without the pressure of needing something to send to a gallery or to sell... I'll let you know how it goes..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...