Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Truly, Madly, Deeply...


Another new piece of work, inspired by the fantastic film by Anthony Mingella... well the name is. If you haven't seen the film you should watch it, it stars Juliet Stevenson and Alan Rickman and it's one of my all time film faves, especially the scene then they sing 'The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore' when she plays the piano and he the cello.... it's one of those touching films about grief, death and letting go, truly uplifting, but you will need a pack of Kleenex!!

So another piece of work complete, I don't know where they are coming from at the moment, I just hope  the inspiration continues as I have three new galleries who are interested in my work, and I'm in a position I NEVER thought I would be, and just want to make sure I have enough work to go around!! Smiling, smiling, smiling.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...