Monday, 20 June 2011

blog break


hi there... just before you think I have disappeared off the face of the earth, I just wanted to say I'm having a well-needed blog-break until July when I'll be back again with some more new ideas and work, feeling all revitalised and ready for action again. I think the last three months have been so busy, what with lots of new work and four new stockists to add to my list, I'm feeling ready for a little break so I'm having a couple of weeks off to recharge the batteries and make some more plans for the rest of 2011 and even into 2012... see you soon.... x

1 comment:

  1. I love this piece on the clothesline. I found you via The Switchboards & am looking forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...