Monday, 13 June 2011

completed.. the land of the lollipop flowers


I just wanted to show you my finished 'land of the lollipop flowers' (bit of a strange title I know, but hey, it's different!!). I finished this at the end of last week, during my two studio days (which, I'm pleased to say are getting busier by the week!).

I had a fab weekend, very chilled out, we didn't do much, and feel so much better for it. I have quite a lot on this week too, as I have stock to collect and deliver to new galleries (I'll tell you about that at the end of the week, when I have more to tell!!) and also a trip back up North for my sisters hen weekend, which should be great. I had a lovely delivery of five new dresses(and making my mind up which to keep was a task in itself!!) so I'll be feeling all shiney and new when I hit the town on Saturday night!!

1 comment:

  1. looking wonderful sue!! you are definitely on a roll. glad you had a nice relaxing weekend - hoping to organise a proper catch up with you soon! x

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...