Tuesday, 7 June 2011

last chelsea post...




these are the last chelsea snaps I have to show you, which are some of the gorgeous garden scupltures we saw this year, very inspirational methinks!! I'm hoping to get on with some new work this week, as I have two whole days in the studio, a slight change of plan has meant that instead of going away for a weekend in our caravan, we are having a stay-at-home weekend and getting the huge hole in our bathroom ceiling (courtesy of Steve's size 11) plastered and fixed. I'm kind of pleased in a way as this means we can have some chilled out time, as things have been so hectic so far this year, and especially for the last couple of months. The house is in need of a big clean (boring but true, and which, if I'm 100% honest, still probably won't get done!!), something I have been ignoring quite well for the past few weeks, as I feel as though I have hardly been here to admire the dust and cobwebs!! Never mind, I have some orders to put together for some stockists and just feel as though I need to get my head together and get a bit more organised.

Watch out for my next 'featuring' post tomorrow... the lovely work of Laura Amiss...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...