Sunday, 5 June 2011

more chelsea




I can't believe it's over a week since we went to Chelsea and how this last week and a half has flown over. It's great being busy but sometimes it seems that life is flying by on Fast Forward and I want it to slow right down. My two studio days last week didn't involve very much 'studio' so hopefully this Thursday will be spent in there (working on some new topiary designs inspired byb the pics above!!) before a well-earned 'time-out' weekend with my husband.... I think I'm getting to the point with my business where I need more time to make new work and get the other jobs done (ie to do it properly!!) but that would involve giving up time in my 'day job' which I do love, but I would no longer be able to perform my current role on two days a week... hmm, lots of thinking to be done about that one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...