Tuesday, 14 June 2011

started


this started life as a doodle, a bit of time filling on Friday after all my jobs had been done, I must admit I started it a bit half-heartedly and I'm not sure I even like it very much... as I'm feeling like all of my wokr i becoming a bit 'samey' and I'm running a bit short on new inspiration so I think I need to look over my Chelsea photos for new ideas...

I'm beginning to realise that my creativity comes in peaks and troughs and now I realise that the troughs aren't as intolerable... as I know I usually just need a bit of time off and just do some 'no-pressure' scribbling in my sketchbooks, maybe even get some colours out and just doodle. The last few months have been very productive and busy and I have a lot of new stockists (relatively speaking) and new contacts, and sales are picking up most definitely. Only three months ago I made a conscious effort to promote myself more and get myself out there more, rather than sitting at home waiting for it all to happen... and, I'm pleased to say, it was well worth all of the effort. I just need a bit of time to catch up with myself and get back onto an even keel now most of my work is where it should be. It's been really rewarding but now I just need to work out what to do next.... watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...