Monday, 25 July 2011

another week...


another week has gone in a blur, I can't believe it's a week since I last posted... but since I was here last I have gained a new brother-in-law and have been a guest at the most fantastic wedding of my sister and her lovely husband up at my parents farm in the North East... So taking all that into account I do have a valid excuse for being such a blog-slacker!! I do want to start and post more regularly like I was doing a couple of months ago, but I just don't seem to have much to tell you or the time to do it... I did get a spare hour last night to firm up plans for the garden gate picture I showed you last week. Not 100% happy with how it's turned out so this will be the first draft. more to follow...

Last week I did venture up to the fair city of Leeds to drop of some work for an exhibition at The Bowery in Headingley, which was good. All a little last minute, but I pulled it all together in the end and delivered a big batch of work. Now I really don't have a lot left at all now so it's time for getting back to basics and getting some new ideas down on paper. I drew a picture for my sister and her husband called 'To Love, Honour and Cherish' and hopefully I'll get some pics of that later in the week to show you.

For the rest of this week, I have my 'Italian ' sister coming to stay with my nephew and I'm off for a few days of solitude in my caravan, which I can't wait for. I'll be taking me, the dog, my sketch book and pens for sure and will hopefully have some peace and quiet to just sketch... so next week, who knows, there may be something new to show you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...