Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Featuring... my new dress


Now I have to confess, I haven't been organised enough to sort out a 'featuring' spot for this week, (note to self, must make sure I do that for next week!!), so instead of missing it altogether I thought I'd show you my new dress which I bought for my sisters wedding in two weeks time. I have purple shoes and no other accessories yet, maybe I will need a jacket/wrap as even though it's summer, anything can happen weather-wise in the North East!!

2 comments:

  1. Well Sue, this dress is beautiful! Get yourself online shopping again. Sooo many gorgeous accessories to choose from at the mo and most are in the sale. I'm sure you can find a zillion goodies to put with this number. You are going to look gorgeous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Dave! Looking forward to the day, be great to see you again!!

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...