Tuesday, 5 July 2011

I Carry Your Heart - ONE OFF print



Boo... back to work for me today after twelve days off in the sun in Dorset and at home in the garden. Oh well, I suppose I should think myself lucky that I have a job to go to, but I must confess to some very naughty thought I had today about just giving it all up and spending my time being creative.... and then I woke up....

So back to reality, here is another new print, and it comes as ONE ONLY, and you can buy it here.... I'm feeling in need of a bit of shameless self-promotion for all the things in my Folksy shop at the moment, as I really need some sales to be able to finance the next part of what I want to do this year. The coffers are somewhat empty after forking out what seems like 'loadsamoney' for various things such as framing, tea towels and Trade Fairs.... By the way don't forget I'm having a giveaway too for a selection of my cards... you can find the details here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...