Monday, 4 July 2011

Never Be Lonely - ONE OFF print



This feels very strange for a Monday, to be at home, and working on my art. Normally Monday is a 'WORK' day so it is spent in a dispensary from 9-6.30, not really seeing much of the outside world. Today however, it's all change, as I'm working Thursday this week, so I got an extra day off, and I have been busily beavering away getting lots of jobs done, including listing new work in my Folksy shop. I have done a very small print run of three prints onto some lovely ArtMedia Paper, which is a textured pastel paper. I wondered how the ink would take to such a textured paper, but it has worked really well, the image is nice and crisp, and you could say I'm rather pleased with the results.... You can find this ONE OFF print in my shop here.........

It has been a strange day, I laid in bed until a LOT later than I had intended, but once I finally got the show on the road it has turned out be quite productive. I had a visitor in the garden earlier, a racing pigeon who seemed to have lost his way. He was hanging around all day, even after being chased twice by the dog. In the end we have given him some corn and water and he's having a little rest, recharging his batteries, and I bet he'll be on his way soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...