Monday, 15 August 2011

more lollipop flowers


I'm tentatively working on some new stuff when i get the time to sneak off to the studio, I haven't much free time at the mo, but that is actually quite good as any free moments I get I'm off to do a little bit more. I'm also thinking lots about new things I want to do when I get back to my normal working hours in September. I have lots of new ideas, and I'm even venturing into the land of ceramics, working with a lovely lady I met by chance at my sisters hen night! It's funny how these things turn out!

I had applied for an Art Show in November but just found out today that unfortunately I didn't get in. I was a bit peeved to start with but I'm not going to let this get me down, I'm doing my 'positive thinking' thing and this now means I can concentrate on getting my work into more galleries, making some new work, without the pressure of having to get it all ready for one show, and also I can concentrate on my big plans for the BCTF in April. Now that is a scary thought!!

1 comment:

  1. oh sorry to hear about the show Sue - will you apply for harley gallery now? lovely to chat to you on saturday and hope to have a proper catch up soon! x

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...