Wednesday, 5 October 2011

a busy week

so this week started off sluggishly slow, recovering from birthday celebrations, lots of good food and wayyyy too much vino!!! The diet started Monday and an alcohol ban for me until the end of the month (ok, let's not get carried away, maybe I'll allow myself a little glass or two once a week!!).

I have lots of projects starting soon, an exhibition at Seed Gallery in Crich opening on Friday with my Creative 10 group and also a pop-up shop which will be part of the Carnival Of Monsters Festival of Contemporary Arts in Nottingham. Then in November I'm taking part in a Weekend Fair called 'A Christmas Cracker' at Woodclyffe Hall in Wargrave (I'm not actually going to be there but the lovely Jo from JoJoJewellery will be selling my work) and then it's off to 'The Magic of Christmas Fair' at a beautiful Georgian Country House in East Bridgford for one day only!! Very exciting, and also I have a few online opportunities up my sleeve too, which I'll tell you all about when they are up and running. So as well as all of this i have been doodling some new ideas for owls too (see above, do you like?)

Busy day tomorrow, and then off to clean out the house we are taking over for our Pop-Up Shop in Chilwell on Friday ready for painting on Monday! I think I should have an early night, I've just started reading a new book and also Our Kev's on Grand Designs in a min... hmm, decisions, decisions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...