Saturday, 8 October 2011

Developments at the pop-up shop








Yesterday I spent the day with a couple of friends from my Creative 10 group cleaning and tidying the hosue we have occupied for our Pop-Up Shop as part of the Carnival Of Monsters Festival for Contemporary Art in Nottingham. This was the first time I had seen our 'house' and my first thoughts were 'Oh my goodness, how are we going to transform this place within a week' ready for opening next Saturday. Thankfully Rachel had seen the potential of the place and within a couple of hours we had cleaned away the cobwebs and even managed to get a lick of paint on the walls. I'm back there on Monday to finish off the painting and I'll have more photos to show you. It's all very exciting and I'm constantly amazed at what you can accomplish when you put your minds to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...