Wednesday, 16 November 2011

The Family Tree - new work




I'm not sure I have shown you this new piece of work when it was 'in-the-making' but now it's finished I'm just waiting to take it to the framers. It's called the Family Tree and it's part of a new idea I have had which I will offer on a commission-basis for my customers. I will be offering customised, personalised family trees on request, with the corresponding number of birds, to reflect members of your family.... you can even choose which kind of leaves you would like on your tree!! And the title will reflect the family surname... Clever? You like??

This one took ages, but I enjoyed working on it, although I did feel as though I needed specs by the time I'd finished it!! I wanted to see whether the concept worked before I took it any further...

If you know anyone who you think would be interested in their own Original Artwork Family Tree, let me know and get in touch via my website, we can chat about any particulars, family size, size of artwork etc... Your wish is my command (within reason!!!). I may even be able to do a couple before Christmas....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...