Monday, 14 November 2011

Holmfirth Art Market - Part Two



These are some pictures from my visit yesterday to Holmfirth Art Market of the stand of my friend Gillian Lee Smith. I had to share them with you as this was definitely one of the most beautiful stands at the Market. As well as admiring her fanatastic use of her space and her vintage display boxes, books and shelving for her dolls and house sculptures I do have to say I think the colour scheme just worked so well. Gillian shares my love of autumnal shades and I think this is why I loved her stand so much. If you want to find out a little more about Gillian and her work you can read about her on the Art Amrket blog here or you can pop over to here website and have a look here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...