Monday, 12 December 2011

bobbing along

i finished the first duck/swan picture last week and have also just finished another very similar one, but landscape instead of portrait format. Will show you pics later in the week.

Well I had some great news on Friday... I was accepted to be part of Design Factory which I am really pleased about. The new intake of members will be happening this week, after the meeting to decide on applications so later this week my details should appear in the member prfile section of their website. I'm very excited to be part of this nationally recognised creative collective, which is renowned for promoting high quality innovative design and I can't wait to have my first meeting with them to discuss all of my new plans for 2012!!! It's just great to have been accepted and I think that it will fit in well with my plans for developing my work over the next twelve months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...