Friday, 16 December 2011

penultimate life drawing class


how the time flies, it doesn't seem like may weeks ago I was just starting my life drawing classes.... and here I am, only one more week to go. It's been really enjoyable, great to meet a new groupd of creative folk, and really rewarding to see an improvement in my drawing skills. I think there are going to be a few informal sessions after Xmas where we can experiment with new media... looking forward to that!!

Today I'm doing housey jobs, cleaning and washing, and not much else, trying to do my last minute ordering online and it seems every website I have tried to go on has crashed!! I'm determined to not go out of the house and to the shops so I will sit here until the sites uncrash, eating my bacon sarnie, and do my shopping in my cosy house.

I think I will venture up to the studio later though to do some admin and maybe a bit of sketching, I need to get my plan for 2012 written too, and also look back at what I've done in 2011. Hope you all have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...