Tuesday, 27 December 2011

remember the tea towels?



Well i trust you all have had a lovely Christmas and are feeling all settled and content? I had a great one and we still have more family to see and give presents to over the New Year too, so even though my well-meaning husband took all of our gorgeous decorations down today while I was at the sales with my two nieces, the festive season isn't all over just yet.

I have been busy this afternoon reviving my Folksy shop after a period of hmmm... shall we say 'neglect'? It's been that long since I have been to Folksy that it has had a major facelift and it looking all fresh and new... it might be worth popping over there to have a browse if you ahve some Christmas money to spend... there are some lovely things to treat yourself to (my two tea towels included!!)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Holidays! I'm glad to see your doing so well!

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...