Monday, 16 January 2012

Big skies


Big skies, endless possibilities and lots to think about in 2012.... I took this photo last weekend when I was out and about near where we live, taking our dog for an early Sunday morning walk. I love to get out into the open air and take in the view. I find it very liberating and inspiring and I have it on good authority my dog seems to love it too!

Last week I had my first meeting to discuss my upcoming first ever trade show later this year. I have loads of ideas buzzing around my head, and lots to do. It's good to be able to bounce ideas off someone else too and the lovely folk at Design Engine up in Northumberland helped me out immensely with getting down on paper what I want to get out of this whole experience as well as what I want to say to my future customers, as well as sharing some great ideas and practical advice for stand design and promotional info. I think having someone elses take something really does help, it opens your mind to possibilities and ideas that you may not even have thought about. Watch this space for developments.....

And also watch out for the new weekly Wednesday 'featuring' spot, revived and resurrected with a great line-up of some very talented designers and makers I've found whilst browsing the delights of Etsy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...