Monday, 2 January 2012

Happy New Year

SO... Happy New Year to you all and hope you had a lovely one and got to celebrate in your own special way. We spent ours with family, we saw everyone and it was just divine. On New Years Eve we got to spend time with my gorgeous nephew down on the beach and here is one of the pictures I captured, just before we all ran into the waves and got our feet wet!!

I'm hoping that this year has lots of good things in store, hopefully a lot of creative stuff as well as being able to spend more quality time with family. I have a few ideas for the blog too, so watch this space, Wednesday will be the first 'Featured' slot on the blog and I have been browsing Etsy, looking for some fresh new work from talented artists and designers around the globe.

1 comment:

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...