Tuesday, 24 January 2012

new logo options


So before I do anything this week, I must re-vamp and renew my logo. I'm probably keeping the signature type style but it needs an illustrative element to make it 'go' more with my range, and I'm racking my brains trying to work out how to do it. I know my way around Photoshop (ish) but haven't any Illustrator/vector experience so most of this is trial and error. Here are some of my ideas.... After I've done this I then can get cracking with ordering new postcards, business cards and can start planning packaging for my tea towels.... ok, better go before brain goes into a tizz!!

By the way, watch out for 'Featuring' tomorrow...BethBeeBooks, lots of gorgeousness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...