Friday, 24 February 2012

Craft and Design Magazine


As part of my preparation for BCTF I decided to get some coverage in the relevant press. An opportunity arose which has enabled me to get some of my designs into Craft and Design Magazine this month so if you want to have a look on page 17 there I am at the top of the page!! It's very exciting to see my work in a real live magazine!!

The gods seem to be conspiring against me today, every thing seems to be going wrong, from getting my printer to work to not being able to do what I wanted to get done on my list!! Maybe I should just call it a day and go and walk the dog!!

How have you enjoyed the two features this week on 'featuring' and 'sketchbook peeks'? Is there anything else you'd like to see on here? I'm open to requests, just leave me a comment and I'll see what I can do!!

2 comments:

  1. Well done you! How exciting.

    Remember to take a break too....hope you went to walk the dog and enjoyed some sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i did take a break helen, lovely weekend walking our dog in the spring sunshine, batteries recharged (although BCTF never far from my thoughts!!) and I'm off to Italy to see my sis on Tuesday so another self-imposed relaxing break ahead!!

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...