Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Featuring - Leah Duncan


I originally discovered the work of Leah Duncan when I was researching packaging otpions for my own range of tea towels and I found this lovely image above. Well, I couldn't just leave it there, I had to go and check it out and I got a pleasant surprise when I found Leah's website and Etsy shop.


So what do I like about Leahs' work? I love her colour palette, her design, packaging, illustrations and her use of line (and also I love the way she photographs her tea towels!). I think she has a good range of products in her shop, ranging from her lovely cotton tea towels, cushion covers and prints and her subject latter is right up my street!




Leah lives in  in Austin, TX with her husband, two cats,  pit mix Oslo, and some foster puppies, her vegetable garden, and her favorite pajama pants. She describes herself as an illustrator, surface pattern, and home goods designer. If you want to find a bit more out about Leah you can check out her website and blog or you could follow her on Twitter.

2 comments:

  1. i love her work too and esp. her gorgeous colour combinations! i almost bought the last item pictured, though my budget had to make do with a cut-price bundle of tea-towels *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah's work is great, thanks for sharing.
    I've just popped over to your website and your designs are pretty darned sweet!

    I'm exhibiting at the BCTF too, hope to see you there.
    Madeline x

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...