Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Inspiring quotes....


Whilst browsing through my copy of Elle Deco last week I found an amazingly inspiring quote from Mother Theresa, all about giving the best you have in life. It really made me think, and I thought I'd try to find it so I can share it with you.... Instead I found this one, and I like it just as much...

Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.”
Mother Teresa

3 comments:

  1. That's a great quote. Made me shiver. A reminder to grasp life with both hands. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a lovely quote sue.
    The other quote is in the editors intro right at the front. Its a corker too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this quote,will love to get more of those to inspire my life. These Inspiring Quotes really inspire me to live my life with positive attitude.

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...