Thursday, 9 February 2012

New logo

So, it's Thursday once again and I'm immersing myself in my work after a busy few days in my day job. I thought I'd give you a sneak preview of my new logo, courtesy of The Design Engine, a very talented design company up in Hexham, Northumberland. They have helped me out with fine-tuning my company logo and branding and also with my preparation for BCTF in April, all very important if you want to get it just right!

So what are you all up to this week? I'm hoping to receive my promotional badges today (will post a picture when they arrive), so I'm another step closer to Harrogate. I also have a few blogs to catch up on, as well as writing some new blog posts for my Sketchbook Peeks series I'm running here on this blog. I'd love to know if there is anything else you would like to see here? I'll be digging out some of my creative business books this week to have a look through so maybe I'll share some of my favourites with you tomorrow....

For now though, lots of work to do, so I'll keep this post short and sweet and catch up with you later...

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention Sue. Its always great doing work with you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you sound very busy and organised! Love the new logo, it's beautifully done. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your logo looks great! If you ever need embroidery, screen printing or iron on patches, give us a shout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks jackie!! Will bear that in mins for the future, might be needing a little outfit for BCTF!!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...