Saturday, 11 February 2012

sue's saturday kitchen

I'm really enjoying spending weekends at home. Last year we got to the point we had arranged so many things to do it seemed we were hardly ever at home, so now I'm making the most of cosy weekends with not a lot to do. I've started cooking on Saturdays and have stocked up our freezer with lots of goodies. A few weeks ago I got very enthusiastic with Jamie and made chicken casserole, pork and cider casserole, beef and ale and some spicy parsnip soup. The it was chilli con carne by the bucket load.. Last week it was lamb curry and veggie curry and this week I'm trying a sweet lamb tagine courtesy of Nigella. The for tea we are having Lorraine Pascale's Autumn Salad, with pears and gorgonzola.

See you when I'm two dress sizes bigger!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I would love to spend time in the kitchen with my hubby!

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...