Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Featuring - Ankita Kejariwal from TexturedNK


Ok, I know I am sooo predictable in the things I like, but kitchen and food themes always resonate with me. I don't know why, maybe it's because I like to spend so much time in the kitchen, cooking, eating, listening to the radio... So this week we are featuring the delightful work of Ankita Kejariwal from TexturedNK from Philadelphia, USA. Ankita is a graphic designer by profession, and also, like me, a self-taught illustrator. She says 'I just love the organic, uneven textures of everyday things.....trees, plants, wood, grass, water, brushes, hands, you name it. I love to capture their essence in my work.' It's her kitchen range that does it for me though, although the other work in her shop is equally as lovely.



I just love this colour combo, but if you prefer other colour schemes, then you can choose from lots of others, what a great idea....




As well as the extensive range of prints offered by Ankita, she also personalises some of her work, such as this print above, which I think just makes a really different and unique gift for couples who love to cook. If you would like to see more the work on offer from TexturedNK please feel free to click on this link and it will take you straight to the Etsy Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...